Todd KrellM.D. Request An Appointment
Areas of Care:
- Undergraduate- Brooklyn College
- Medical School – New York Medical College
- Internship- New York University Medical Center
- Residency- New York University Medical Center
- Fellowship- Kaiser-Permanente Medical Center
- Fellowship- New York University Medical Center
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Hand Surgery
Dr. Krell is an orthopaedic surgeon, specializing in orthopaedic hand surgery. He is a graduate of Brooklyn College and New York Medical College. He completed an internship in general surgery and a residency in orthopaedic surgery at New York University Medical Center. He completed a fellowship in sports medicine at Kaiser-Permanente Medical Center and a fellowship in sports medicine at New York University Medical Center.
Dr. Krell is board-certified in orthopaedic surgery by the American Osteopathic Board of Orthopaedic Surgery.
Practice website: www.orthodoc.aaos.org/toddkrellmd