Paul PrestiM.D. Request An Appointment
- Facial Plastic Surgery
- Medical School – Georgetown University School of Medicine
- Internship- Beth Israel Medical Center
- Residency- New York Eye & Ear Infirmary
- Fellowship- University of Alabama
- Otolaryngology- Head and Neck Surgery
- Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery of the Face
Dr. Presti specializes in cosmetic, functional, and reconstructive surgery of the entire face. He earned his medical degree from Georgetown University School of Medicine. He completed his general surgery internship at New York's Beth Israel Medical Center. He then completed a residency in otolaryngology- head and neck surgery at the New York Eye & Ear Infirmary. Following that, he completed a fellowship in facial plastic and reconstructive surgery at University of Alabama's Rousso Facial Plastic Surgery Clinic.
Dr. Presti is one of the few surgeons with a double board certification – he is board-certified in both Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery by the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and in otolaryngolgy-head and neck surgery by the American Board of Otolaryngology.
Practice website: www.drakepresti.com