Kenneth RingM.D. Request An Appointment
Areas of Care:
- Undergraduate- Williams
- Medical School- Mt. Sinai School of Medicine
- Internship- Mt. Sinai Medical Center
- Residency- Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Pediatric urology
- Prostate cancer
- Minimally invasive therapies for benign prostatic enlargement
- Pelvic surgery
- Endoscopic management of stone disease
Dr. Ring is a urologist, specializing in pediatric urology, prostate cancer, minimally invasive therapies for benign prostatic enlargement, pelvic surgery and endoscopic management of stone disease. He earned a bachelor's of arts magna cum laude from Williams College and received his medical degree from the Mount Sinai School of Medicine in New York. He completed his preliminary surgical training at the Mount Sinai Medical Center, before completing a residency in urology at the College of Physicians and Surgeons at Columbia University.
Dr. Ring is board-certified in urology by the American Board of Urology.
Practice website: http://premierurologygroup.com/