Milo BastianelliD.O., F.A.O.C.O. Request An Appointment
- Medical School- Unversity of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey School of Osteopathic Medicine
- Residency- New York College of Osteopathic Medicine/Union Hospital
- Fellowship- Osteopathic College of Ophthalmology and Otorhinolaryngology
- Otolaryngology- Head and Neck Surgery
- Facial and cosmetic surgery
- Allergy treatment and sinus surgery
- Sleep apnea surgery
- Cancer surgery
- Medical and surgical treatment of ear disease
Dr. Bastianelli is an otolaryngologist, specializing in a variety of head and neck disorders. He earned his medical degree at University of Medicine and Dentistry School of Osteopathic Medicine. He completed his residency at New York College of Osteopathic Medicine/University Hospital, and a fellowship at the Osteopathic College of Ophthalmology and Otorhinolaryngology.
Dr. Bastianelli is board-certified by the American Osteopathic Colleges of Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology- Head and Neck Surgery.
Practice website: www.njentfacialplastics.com