- To create a safe physical environment in preparation for the scheduled procedure, during the procedure and immediately following the procedure.
- To provide an atmosphere of compassion and understanding with minimal stress and anxiety
- To function at a high level of efficiency in order to accommodate the convenience of both the patient and the physician
- To assist the physicians in accomplishing a plan of diagnostic evaluation and medical management for each patient
- To promote the knowledge and skills of the staff as a means of meeting technical and scientific progress in the delivery of healthcare and to be aware of new research, new products and new ideas which may modify and improve present activities and procedures
- To maintain that all information regarding patients is kept private and confidential
- To provide the patient maximum pain relief and the highest level of function with minimal side effects; this process will be facilitated by requiring patient participation in the pain management process.
At The Center for Ambulatory Surgery, we have only professional, qualified personnel staff.
Our personnel are trained in all aspects of ambulatory care. Our nurses are experienced and caring healthcare professionals who are available to assist both you and your family through the surgical process. The entire staff at The Center will ensure that your surgical experience is a successful and pleasant one.
We welcome your comments. Please feel free to contact us by phone at (888) 590-6849 or email email@example.com. Your input will assist us in providing the best quality of care.
Our elite surgical staff encompasses board-certified physicians in the specialties of Orthopedics, ENT, Podiatry, General Surgery, Pediatric Urology, Pain Management, Urology and Plastic/Reconstructive Surgery.